NurseRecruiter has committed to provide up to $1,000,000 per year in free services to nonprofit organizations to recruit nurses. All U.S. nonprofit organizations that recruit or employ nurses or other healthcare professionals are eligible to receive up to $1000 per year in free NurseRecruiter services and selected nonprofits may receive additional free services or discounts.
NurseRecruiter has been connecting nurse recruiters with nurse job seekers for nearly two decades. We are proud that we’ve been able to both help alleviate the nurse shortage and build a successful business. We are grateful to the nurse recruiters and nurses who have played a pivotal role in our success and we are always looking for ways to give back to the community. A few years ago, we started sending free pizza to nurses during Nurses Week and this year we launched a new program to send free NurseSwag to nurses every week of the year. We also launched our own nursing scholarship and teamed up with a nonprofit organization, Safe Passage Foundation, to fund a nursing scholarship and cover all their operating costs. That may seem like a lot to some but for us it wasn’t nearly enough and thus we decided to launch the NurseRecruiter NonProfit Program.
Does your nonprofit organization recruit or employ nurses? Would you like free NurseRecruiter services? If so, please register as a NurseRecruiter employer and contact us so we can confirm your eligibility and get you started.
How To Apply
To apply, please email email@example.com the following information:
- Your name, job title and contact information
- Nonprofit organization name
- Nonprofit EIN
- Nonprofit address
- Please tell us a little bit about your nonprofit organization (what you do, who you are, what nurses and/or other healthcare professionals do in your organization, etc) and how you plan to use NurseRecruiter services to recruit nurses.
- (Optional) Please send us some photos we can use to promote your nonprofit organization and the NurseRecruiter NonProfit Program.
NurseRecruiter NonProfit Program Rules
- All eligible organizations will receive up to $1000 per year to be applied to NurseRecuiter services.
- Any charges for services above the $1000 yearly credit will be discounted by 10%.
- Selected organizations may receive additional free services or discounts.
- Photos and informational text submitted with the application may be used to promote the NurseRecruiter NonProfit Program. Nonprofit organization applicants grant NurseRecruiter a worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive royalty-free license to reproduce and publish informational text and photos submitted with the application.
- NurseRecruiter reserves the right to exclude any nonprofit organization from participation in the program for any reason.
Eligible organizations must:
- Be a U.S. 501(c)3 exempt organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service and listed in IRS Publication 78. Foreign nonprofit organizations not registered or recognized as exempt in the U.S. are not eligible yet.
- Recruit or employ nurses and/or other healthcare professionals
- Only use NurseRecruiter to recruit nurses for paid positions providing clinical services or for short term volunteer positions such as medical mission trips.
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.